- Condition: Used
- Certified: Yes
- Body Style: 4 Door Sport Utility
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Mileage: 39,000
- Engine: 2.0L Turbo
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- Exterior Color: Burgundy Velvet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Interior Color: Ebony
- City MPG:
- Highway MPG:
Fuel consumption estimates based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Your actual fuel consumption will vary.
Titanium Canadian Touring Package AWD *2.0L EcoBoost *Premium Heated and Powered Leather Bucket Seats *Panoramic Vista Roof w/Power Shade *Navigation System w/ Voice-Activated Touchscreen *Blind Spot Monitoring *Lane Departure *Forward Collision Alert *Rear Park Sense *Remote Starter *Alloy Wheels *Back Up Camera *Dual Zone Climate Control *Power Convenience Group ***And much much more...***Price includes ABL / Bank finance rebate of $2500. Add $2500 for cash / certified funds / credit card full payment of vehicle. The legend of the Chevy Farm grew here in the West. People come from far and wide to put us to the test! Why purchase your Pre-Owned vehicle at Wolfe Chevrolet? 1) We have experienced, polite, no nonsense sales staff and managers. 2) We sell Certified General Motors vehicles with 190 point inspections.* 3) Lifetime oil change program** 4) Certified vehicles come with an extended warranty. *** 5) In House Financing available for our customers with credit challenges. We understand, care and are discreet. 6) Used vehicle In House Leasing for personal or companies. 7) Online trade in appraisals and finance applications. Again, thank you so much. We look forward to serving your pre-owned vehicle needs. *Vehicles not labeled as certified unfortunately do not qualify for program parameters. **GM vehicles only with less than 100 000 Kms and 5 years of in service date; see dealer for further details. ***General Motors 3 month or 5000 Km Certified Warranty.
- Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage is provided for 12 months or 20,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) from the expiration of Ford New-Vehicle Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty or the date of your Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase, whichever comes later. The coverage provided by the Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty is not as extensive as that provided under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. See dealer for full details. Owned vehicle comes with a comprehensive limited warranty covering more than 1,000 components for 12 months/20,000 km
- If your vehicle is inoperative and must be kept overnight for a covered repair, including recalls involving a Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty covered component, you will be reimbursed up to $30 per day (including tax) for up to five days or until repair is complete, whichever comes first. Rental Car reimbursement
- Included concurrently with your Ford New Vehicle Limited Warranty and most Ford Extended Service Plans. Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year across Canada or the Continental U.S. Services are provided by Sykes Assistance Services Corporation. Services include: Flat tire change; Battery jump starts; Towing assistance up to $100; Lockout assistance; Out-of-fuel assistance; Travel expense; reimbursement up to $500 for up to three days’ lodging, meals and rental vehicle for travel expenses accrued when the breakdown occurs 160 Kilometres or more from home; Destination assistance covers taxi, shuttle or rental car expense up to $75 for emergency transportation to the immediate destination. See dealer for full details. 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Benefits Of Buying
Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet
- Minimum 3 months, 5000 km Warranty or balance of factory – whichever is longer 3 month/5000km Warranty
- 24 Hour Certified Roadside Assistance
- 30 Day or 2500 km Vehicle Exchange Privilege
- Certified 150+ Point Inspection
- If you’re considering a pre-owned vehicle or your current vehicle’s connected services are inactive, you can still enjoy many or all of the same features and services found in new vehicles. OnStar Services Trial and a 3-Month SiriusXM Trial Subscription
- Visit the Owner Centre and mobile app any time to track your service history, view your Owner’s Manual and how-to videos, check your warranty status and more! GM Owner Centre and Mobile App
- $500 Student Discount if a GM Product is Purchased
All prices listed are in Canadian Dollars unless otherwise stated. Prices for the provinces of Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia include dealer-installed accessories, pre-installed products and services, optional equipment physically attached to the vehicle, freight charges, emissions testing fees, applicable administration fees, pre-delivery expenses such as inspection and AMVIC levy but do not include taxes, insurance, licensing fees or any costs associated with financing or leasing. For all other provinces (excluding Quebec), prices exclude taxes, insurance, licensing and other applicable fees. Price may not include dealer installed options, accessories, administration fees and other dealer charges. Please contact the dealership for verification or if you would like more information on this vehicle. *Fuel consumption ratings and estimates based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary. 0% interest rate may not be compatible with other offers in regards with cash pricing on new vehicle incentive programs. Cash pricing credits are not compatible/stackable with finance offers and interest rates. Please see in-store or contact the dealership for full details on cash pricing, finance pricing or lease pricing. PAYMENT DISPLAYED EXCLUDES GST AND DEALER FEES. CONTACT DEALER FOR EXACT PAYMENT.
Effective September 1st, 2022, vehicles sold in Canada above $100,000 pre-tax retail price may be subject to a luxury tax of either 20% on the amount above $100,000 or a flat 10% on the full value. This tax is in addition to the Provincial Sales Tax (PST) and the Goods and Services Tax (GST). For official information, refer to the Government of Canada website.